Skip to main navigation.

Stop Service and Change Address

Stop Service

It is important for you to notify our office if you are moving in order to have the electricity and billing account information switched into the new member’s name or disconnected.

To notify our office that you will be moving, please call us at 800-475-1702 or 641-932- 7126, and we will be happy to assist you.

We make every effort to stop service on the day that you request it. Please make sure the date you give us is the date that you want the service to stop. Reconnect fees will apply if we need to reconnect your service.

Change of Address

It is important that we maintain your current address and phone number in our files. You may be moving, or just changing your address, or you may no longer receive service from us. However, you still maintain a patronage dividend account at the Cooperative until the patronage capital allocated to your account is paid back to you, even after you move off our lines.

To notify our office that you will be moving, please complete the Change of Address Form.

After filling out the form you can:

  • Fax it back to our office at 641-932-2534
  • Mail it to us at P.O. Box 486, Albia, Iowa 52531
  • Or bring it to our office

If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-475-1702 or 641-932-7126.



Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo